Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hatsune Miku SpeedPaint! (drawing + coloring)

Hatsune Miku SpeedPaint! (drawing + coloring) Tube. Duration : 12.42 Mins.


(I made this months ago, so I'm WAY more skilled since this video...just so you know ^^) A friend (flobqueen123) wanted me to do another speedpaint, so I decided I'd draw and color it all in the computer! It just looks so neat when things are drawn and colored all speed up! So fascinating @_@! Anyway, I also uploaded this picture on my deviantART account, so you can get a better view of it if you want! cookiebeef.deviantart.com SO COMMENT, RATE, AND SUBSCRIBE!! I need feedback Oh, and if you're confused about the watermark reading "TTTinc789" when my username is clearly CookieBeef, it's because TTTinc789 is my old account. You can verify with TTTinc789 if you'd like to make sure. :D DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to this song. All credit goes to original owners...whoever you may be ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment