Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vintage Lady Gaga Live at NYU - Captivated & Electric Kiss

Vintage Lady Gaga Live at NYU - Captivated & Electric Kiss Tube. Duration : 7.05 Mins.


Footage owned by NYU's IRHC, the Inter-Residence Hall Council. Originally posted by us, All Things Fangirl. We do not own the footage and are very grateful to IRHC for allowing us to keep the footage up. Stefani Germanotta, now known as Lady Gaga, performing at Ultraviolet Live, NYU's annual talent show. She ended up coming in 3rd place. 2nd place was Funky Butter. 1st place was Tom Costello & Stephan Magloire. She's AMAZING. Originally posted in Before There Was Gaga - Dave, Muse, Sarah & Steffi Correct Gossip Girl's NYU - allthingsfangirl.blogspot.com First song is Captivated, second one is Electric Kiss Make sure to stick around and hear which contemporary artist the final judge compares her to. Awesomeness. Lyrics to the first song, Captivated, courtesy of candacemarieflint One look and Im done One glance from your eyes and Im captivated The taste of your skin The warmth of your hungry lips has me so taken And I love the way you can make me dance from miles away When Im with you Im so sedated Im captivated by you. Youre just like the wind cause everything moves when youre around The sun is just like the sound of your voice in the morning when you light my world up And I love the way you can make me dance from miles away When Im with you Im never jaded Im captivated Ill never stop believing in this crazy love we're leading Sugar hold me close and make me sweeter I need you, I love you So please show me that smile make me laugh for just a little while Then breathe me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment