Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TTURK- Art & Evil

TTURK- Art & Evil Video Clips. Duration : 4.25 Mins.


A great rap written in under 10 minutes, recorded in an hour. Sorry for the quality we are on a tight budget here :P LYRICS*** VERSE 1 My artistic linguistics are intricate Delicate and only for those to whom I delegate Renegade, yer I will always be the same Running my mouth off with stuff I shouldnt of said Lets break bread, I got respect for my fore fathers Nah not really I only grew up with one mama All drama surrounding me with no papa Gets harder when this life starts to give u nada I guess that explains why I become a drama fein Stuck in my way what can I do you cannot see The whole picture if your stuck in the frame Youll be stuck there for days, slowly going insane My membrane has been stretched and placed back again Im like a super nintendo , I make u feel like a kid again Born again and its another day Hurry up you other rats we still in a race But we stuck in a wheel why cant they see There efforts are in vein full of animosity While they staring at us through their offices, gluttony Let them stare cause they aint putting me at jeopardy Step by step they can watch my destiny Invest in me and you'll never go astray We can go hand in hand yer ill take it all the way CHORUS What do u know about art or evil powers Why you seem to have it all but your still sour Since when were you doing that shit And since when did they stop saying I will never hit What do they know about art or evil powers Why people waste their breathe talking for hours How can they give me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment